Fresh Tomato Soup
Vegetable Minestrone Soup
Last night we had Minestrone soup, Zucchini fritters, and steamed green beans.
Today's recipe is the Zucchini fritters. This was a super easy recipe.
|Step 1 Shred.|
- 4-6 Shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 3 green onions chopped thinly
- 2 eggs
- Olive Oil, drizzle
|Step 2 mix everything together.|
If you are wondering what produce pick up I am talking about you can see past post on 60 lbs of produce for $10.00.
Ways this recipe can be used?
- as a side
- main course with a salad or soup like above picture
- in sandwiches (my kids idea)
- make smaller silver dollar sizes for snacks.
- taco filling- we do zucchini tacos often.