Monday, October 15, 2012

Tummy Tuck Belt Review

Eating right and physical fitness was much easier for me back in high school as I played softball and cheered. Sports and activities were always important to me and I never really worried about staying fit and watching my weight.  When I started having children my priorities changed and I started to gain weight.  I knew I was slowly gaining but I never made it a priority to lose it.  After my youngest was born I started my journey to losing weight and getting my body back.  It is a processes that takes time and dedication to eat more Whole Natural foods, cut out the junk, and get active.  It is not a struggle as much anymore, but I am working on running and toning my body. 

I was offered a chance to review the Tummy Tuck Belt.  It is a belt that you wear around your stomach that burns fat.  I was very skeptical and not sure if something like this would really work.  I believe that all weight loss is done by eating right and exercising, at least it should. 


I have to say that I have been pleasantly surprised.  I received a kit with information DVD with exercises, measuring tape, belt, accelerator, and informational guide with recommended diet.  I think the nutritional information can be very beneficial, although I used my own menu planning.  The DVD was informative and the exercises where very easy to do.

Step 1: Place a small amount of accelerator on you abdominal area and sides. 
Step 2: Place the belt on with the ribbing in front.
Step 3: Do 10 sets of super easy crunches.  This is more of a bring your stomach in and hold for 15 seconds and then release, doing this 10 times. Then you leave the Belt on for an additional 8 minutes, then you can take it off or leave on for a slimming look. 

I measured and used the Belt everyday for the first week and had lost 3 inches around my mid belly-button area and 4 inches on my lower abdomen.  This was after using for 1 week.  I continued to use for another week and then as life got crazy I slacked of for the last 2 weeks, using it every other day.  One benefit I noticed was that I did not gain inches back.  I wish I could have use the entire 30 days and received even better results than I got, but I am still very happy.

The picture on the left is my before shot.  I am happy to say that I have lost 5 inches around my mid section and 6 inches around my lower belly. 

I have to stress the importance of eating right and exercising.  I do not think I would have gotten as wonderful results, without eating more nutritious foods and running.  In my personal opinion, I feel this helped me to continue to burn fat, after  finishing my workouts, throughout the day. 

I am going to continue to use the Tummy Tuck and try to use it more each day.  You only wear it for about 10 minutes start to finish, I just kept forgetting to put it on some mornings.  Since I will continue to use it, I will post an update next month!


Since we know many of you will love these results we wanted to invite you back to another Pitch List Giveaway!  The Giveaway will be US entries by Raffelcopter and will run from October 20th through November 4.  We will be giving away 10 Belts!!!! 

Disclosure:  I was given the product above to review and write an honest experience as a Pitch List member.  I am not paid for my reviews, I just enjoy bringing you wonderful companies to learn more about. 

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Tara, I have been running a lot, so I think that has a little to do with it.

      Delete
  2. What if I told you that there's this tool that is perfect for the job that I have used for my case. Well, its true. I know some of you have heard about these belts. An Ab work out belt is sort of like a machine that will exercise your muscles while you do your other tasks.

    Flex Belt

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. i can tell you are a very skilled surgon but this Tummy tuck surgery is the most brutal i have ever seen. I think I would consider aliposuction way before this. also hiw does the patient survive that much trama in the abdominal reagon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Smitha. This was not a surgery. Diet, exercise, and a fat burning cream you wear under the fabric wrap. It's no invasive and very comfortable to wear. :-) no surgery.

      Delete
  4. hay i just bought one of the kits today. I've tried sooo much stuff. I love working out and walking. and i don't mind eating right. I just hope it works. how long may i ask did it take you to lose those inches?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had been operated thrice for some stomach problem so if i use tummy tuck belt .Will it go negative.


    ReplyDelete