Monday, September 7, 2009

To Vaccinate or Not, you decide

I have had a lot of people ask me my opinion if they should vaccinate or not. I really am on the fence with that question. I have four children and will say that I have vaccinated all of them, but wonder if I did the right thing. My sister in law is a big advocate for NOT vaccinating and her children are just as strong and healthy children as mine. There has been a lot of talk on the matter. What I have is the some facts you should know for why not to have vaccinations. This information was taken from the Healthkeepers Magazine, and the Natural solutions Foundation.

1. Vaccines are toxin. They contain mercury, formaldehyde, and aluminum.

2. Immunizations depresses and disables the brain and immune function. Unbiased studies hasve shown vaccines to be linked to these illnesses, SIDS, development disorders, autism, mental retardation, hyperactivity, dyslexia, Immune deficiency, Degenerative diseases - muscular dystrophy, multiple sclerosis, arthritis, cancer, leukemia, lupus, fibromyalgia.

3. Since 1990, doctors are not legally required to report adverse reactions to the CDC. They actually consider adverse reactions to be normal. They are ignored and even classify as other disease. I would want reactions reported or to know that this reaction may happen.

4. Vaccines are taken for granted as safe and effective. They require it to be done and we do it, but they have no control group studies. They tell you that to not vaccinate is unethical but refuse to study those that do not vaccinate. Their are afraid to see there are people that are actually just as healthy or better.

There are more but they go into the laws and gag orders. Some have wondered if Doctors are held by the same fears that parents have, that they HAVE to give them to every child in fear of the what if. It is assumed and force that Vaccinations are needed and done. I will admit that I would have thought differently if I had the information I do now. I personally think they are unnecessary risk to take to keep children safe. Although, if a normal American Family does not have the appropriate diet and nutrition than maybe the vaccinations are for them. If you are in a natural and nutritious lifestyle than your child has a stronger immune system to fight the disease that they are trying to protect against.
So the choice should and be yours. If you want to see more information about this right that is yours is at christianhealthfellowship.org or call 574-268-2121. They can provide you with a certificate that explains to the school why its your choice and freedom to not have your child NOT vaccinated and in the public schools as well.

I am not saying that you should not vaccinate. If you choose to vaccinate that is again your right, all I am saying that there are risk and possible damages that can come from them that they do not tell us about. If you have a chemical inserted into the body you should know all possible reactions not just the fever, soreness, and upset stomach.

This was not meant to scared but to make you aware. There is pleanty of information out there as to why you should. I just wanted to let you see the other side as well.

Have a Blessed and Healthy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment