Monday, September 28, 2009

How the Cleanse is coming


I am so excited, it is going great and I have so much energy. The first day was uncomfortable, because I was having headaches due to detoxing and caffeine withdrawals. I drink too much coffee, which I will not be doing any more. I did not have much more than that happen beside a few detox symptoms. The second day felt what I thought was great. Later on during the day I started to notice a change in bowel movements, and it was that I was getting rid of toxins and more in the colon. It was amazing how great I am feeling everyday that I am on this. I the cleanse has been very beneficial and there is still seven days to go. I am expecting even better outcomes. I will be posting more ways this cleanse is helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment