I loved my experience with the soap so much that I contacted the company to know more about it. I had a wonderful phone conversation with Sally, the owner and designer of this amazing soap! She was such a sweet passionate woman who started this business with wanting to make a great "Natural" soap. The fact that it looks so sleek and appealing just shows how much passion and artistic flare she puts into every bar. I found out that these handcrafted soaps are "cold processed" so that the blend of plant based ingredient (see below) are not compromised in the heating process. The Oils are very sensitive and can be destroyed if heated at high temperatures. These soaps are not just pretty and smell great, they each have their own function! That being said, after the soaps are mixed they sit for 28 days curing. My initial thought was, what attention to detail goes into making sure these soaps are truly beneficial for the skin. Other companies' produce soaps within 24 hours to a weeks time, then shipped out to customers. Not Wildwood SoapWorks, your bar of soap takes a month to become this work of functional art, now that is Passion!
I received a bar of the "Goats Milk Lavender Lemon".
Description: " So smooth and silky, this organic creation is scented with High Altitude Bulgarian Lavender and Haitian Lemongrass essential oils. Sweet and subtle tones will relax and melt away the cares of the day while the natural replenishing properties of the full cream goat's milk will leave your skin feeling amazing!"When I saw the packaging I was immediately drawn to the appealing designs of these soaps. The bars have a unique cut on the top, some have dried flowers or a marbling of great color combinations.These colors come from the trues essential oils, no colors or dyes are added in these soaps.
Ingredients: "Saponified organic oils of: extra virgin olive*, coconut*, palm fruit*, high oleic sunflower*, cocoa butter*, castor bean*, and jojoba* ; full cream goat's milk, blue malva flowers, and rosemary oleoresin extract and a proprietary blend of therapeutic grade essential oils. *certified organic"
All Wildwood SoapWorks are
- Certified Organic
- Pure Essential Oils
- Skin moisturizing
- just pure and simple
- "Dollar for dollar they are a better value and better for you!" I have to say I have bought other soaps and did not compare to the quality of these soaps, hands down!
- "They are enormous! A full 5 oz. which is much larger and longer lasting than most of our competitors." I have been using my bar nightly and on my children and it looks like we have barely used it! Most soaps disintegrate right on the counter after getting wet, and this bar looks like to just pulled it out of the sleeve.
- "Not only are the oils certified organic, they use more varieties, and they are of the highest quality available!"
- "We use only therapeutic grade essential oils for the ultimate aromatherapy experience!"
- "NO FRAGRANCE OILS...EVER!"
- "No petroleum products or animal fats"
- "We never use sulfates, mineral oxides, micas, dyes, or anything artificial...if it's not good for your skin, it's not in here!" I love this, because I know these toxins seep into your skin and contribute to health problems. These are clean and green!
- "So, come inside... look around... compare our products... and experience skincare as nature intended, water will never be the same!" I have been using wildwood soapworks for 3 weeks now and I love my new nighttime routine. I wanted to see how the soap holds up and it has. It looks brand knew after 3 weeks of daily use. I wanted to see if it left my skin smooth, it has! I have been very pleasantly surprised. It has a creaminess, clean fragrance of essential oils, and my skin feels silky smooth as I go to bed. I love when my husband says how wonderful I smell, like a clean meadow (Goats Milk Lavender Lemon).
Remember to think of "Mom" when you are reading this review.
I'm sure she would love a little pampering with these amazing products.
Wildwood SoapWorks also carries......
Lotions and Potions
Balms and Butters
Protects for baby
Teas and Scrubs
Pet Products and Bath accessories
I want to explain a little more about the benefits of using the essentials oils in your skin care products but that is a post in itself! Be sure to read more about this in upcoming weeks. I have not just reviewed a single soap and company. I truly believe I was brought to Wildwood SoapWorks for a cleaner product for my families skin. You will be seeing more of this great company!
That in mind, if you are wanting to experience the quality of the soaps for yourself, Mom (mother's day), Dad (Father's day), mother to be, or just a great friend, Wildwood SoapWorks is offering a special 20% off your entire order TODAY! What a great value and way to see these soaps yourself. When making your order use code wildwood20.
Wildwood SoapWorks will be releasing new products soon as well as great saving that you will only see on their facebook and twitter . Be sure to Like and Follow, so that you don't miss any upcoming promotions and sales! Not that you won't want the soaps as priced. I have spent more on soaps that did not have the quality and benefits, but if you like to save a little extra you will want to use the coupon code wildwood20 good for 4/17 only. You never know when, you never know why....but they like to thank a lucky follower with an occasional free bar of soap.
The Company Wildwood Soapworks
"Seven years ago I wandered into an open air green market in southern Florida. A woman was selling beautifully crafted soap that incorporated natural essential oils. I remember looking at each one in great detail. Seduced with the likes of real rosemary, lavender, and orange, I purchased three, packed them away and headed for home. These three little bars changed my path. From then on, I sought out every book and article written about the art of natural soap making and essential oils. Creating, testing, seeking the finest ingredients available, and the desire to continuously improve are my mantras. I tucked the idea of creating a true all natural bath and body care business away into my dreams. Well, my dreams have become reality. Today Wildwood Soapworks is an environmentally conscious, small company located in lovely Kennett Square, Pennsylvania with an obsession to use only the finest ingredients on the planet, no matter what the cost! Experience skincare as nature intended...Water will never be the same! ...Sally K. Cates"
I have not been paid for this review, it is mine and mine alone. I received my bar for just being a new follower on their Facebook page. I am not making any sales in this post either. I just love the product and the mission of this company~~Natural, Organic, and Safe! The Company is so friendly, be sure to stop by Facebook or twitter and tell Sally that Kelley's Passion sent you!