- For the number of years you are married, give your spouse a gift every day that reflects the years you have been married.
- Day 1=a gift to remind your spouse of year one of marriage
- Day 2=a gift to remind your spouse of year two of marriage
- Day 3=a gift to remind your spouse of year three of marriage
- You get the idea now
- Make your spouse a video message about why you love them & look forward to many more years
- Write a love letter to your spouse listing why love him/her but you can only list the number of years you been married. Example: Married 15 years list 15 reasons why you love your spouse
- Recreate that special day in your marriage.
- Spend your anniversary night like it’s your wedding day night! No phones, no family, no internet, just you and your spouse enjoying each other.
Pamela and her husband are the energy behind Still Dating My Spouse. They help couples reconnect, refresh, and renew their marriage. If you have any questions about dating your spouse, quality time, or anything marriage related Still Dating My Spouse is where to go.