Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tea of the Week Cinnamon Rose Organic India


This weeks Tea of the Week is my all time favorite, Cinnamon Rose.  I enjoyed this tea the most because of its clean refreshing taste.  The Cinnamon was very slight and the Rose was tingling on my tongue.  I went through this tea fast.  While I enjoy my tea warm, the Cinnamon Rose was a great Iced Tea.  I never really add any sweeteners,  like honey, but this tea had a sweet like taste. 

"A delicate blend of Rama, Krishna and Vana Tulsi with Cinnamon, Cardamom, Rose Petals and Cassia make a harmonious, healing combination which inspires the senses. With a lovely touch of sweetness, this infusion will warm you."~~Organic India
Organic Cinnamon Rose features
  • Stress relieving 
  • Soothing & relaxing 
  • Abundant in antioxidants 
  • Powerful adaptogen 
  • Caffeine free 
  • Gluten free 
  • USDA certified organic
Valued at 4.99 a box on sale for $3.99.
Lose leaf 100g canister valued at $10.59 on sale at $6.58.

 This tea had a hint more red in coloring, and made a beautiful iced tea for hot afternoons.  The kids loved it so much that I had to make larger pitchers.  This is a tea to have in the house for daily use, parties, and gifts.  The taste was refreshing and cooling.  I am sad to say that I ran out and need to order some for my upcoming trip.  When you purchase the box you get 18 individually wrapped tea bags.  I like to reduce my amount of waste and love that Organic India has something for everyone.  I am ordering the lose leaf canister for the house, and the box for my trip.   I can't not even imagine having a week with out this delicious cup of peace.  The new increase of drinking tea has added a great source of antioxidants in my day.  I like beverages that nourish the body instead of damage it, and an organic clean delicious tea is the way to go. 


Today I am in starting my long flight out to Scotland.  I am glad to pack my favorite teas with me so that I don't have to be limited to what the airport and planes have available.  I always have a nice cup of tea in the morning, afternoon, and one before bed.  When purchasing your tea, be sure to try out the Cinnamon Rose.  Although Organic India has an amazing sampler pack to help you find the right blends for you. 


Disclaimer:  I was given this product to review.  I am not paid for my reviews, these are my personal opinions and just enjoy bring companies that promote Organic living. 

No comments:

Post a Comment