In this pose say the following:Wow, right! Instead of hearing them whining and complaining, help your children see the positive in themselves and around them. Studies have shown that affirmations help reduce stress and anxiety, I will be writing about this further soon.
- I am a bold warrior.
- My body is strong.
- My mind is strong.
- My love keeps my family strong.
- Jump your feet apart (Steps 1-4 are just like Brave Warrior.).
- Stretch your arms straight out of the shoulders, palms down and fingers stretched.
- Turn your toes toward the right.
- Bend your right knee into a right angle.
- Turn your torso forward.
- Raise your arms alongside your ears. Feel the support of the earth underneath you and stretch your hands to the sky.
Note to Parents and Teachers which is applying shapes and angles through the pose's.
Activity Ideas for Home and Classroom/ Math Medley
Be Sure to visit and sign up for your Pose of the Week email, FREE.
Disclaimer: I am not paid for my reviews. I am including a link as a referral and might receive credit for purchases. I enjoy living a green life and like to bring my readers companies that are passionate about health, living natural, and clean.