Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Chilean Summer Salad Recipe

 

 Chilean Summer Salad
2 Avocadoes, cubed
1/2 bunch of cilantro
2 tomatoes, diced
I Lemon, juiced
salt and pepper to taste

In a small bowl, mix everything together, but not so much that you mush the avocado.  I like to have some nice chunks in my Chilean Salad.  Enjoy!

This is a fast and filling salad.  I love to have this any day of the week, but especially at Bunches and BBQ.  It taste amazing over a nice veggie or hamburger too. 






Looking for some Brunch ideas?
See Delicious Easy Quiches and 6 layer Fruit salad, making the perfect Family Brunch. 


What are some of your Favorite Summer Salads?

6 comments:

  1. I am an extremely picky eater, but just joined the Revolt challenge which is all about working out & being healthy. I will have to give this a try, although I would never eat anything that's in it alone, It sure does look mighty tasty Thank you for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have just discovered guacamole this year so I think I would love the idea of this salad with the avocados. Sure looks tasty for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This. Looks. AMAZEBALLS (heard Usher say it on the Voice and now I can't stop!). I love guacamole, which has a lot of the smae ingredients, can't wait to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to re-try avocados in the past I didn't like them much. But I see so many dishes that look yummy, like this using them. Maybe I taste buds have changed and I would be surprised :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That reminds me of Guacamole, which I love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Avocado! The salad would be awesome with chips.

    ReplyDelete