- Know that you have to make a conscious decision to make the change. We usually think it will be too much work and we say "I can't do this; it’s too much to change". Stop that thinking and erase it from your memory.
- When we identify the objects that are in our life and weigh them against the benefits, we take the objects out of the equation or they lose their weight of a negative influence. After all we are looking to change our nutrition for the benefit of better health and life. So what could possibly be so much more important than our children and family members’ health and wellness?
- Do not be hard on yourself that you do not know where to start and what all the labels mean. That is why it is a gradual change to learn and to heal the body in a gradual more beneficial way.
- My child is a picky eater
- Nutrition is too expensive
- My schedule is too busy
- It’s too confusing
- It’s just too hard......YOU CAN DO THIS. Some of these obstacles that are keeping you from changing are real but here are a few things to take into consideration.
Goals and Making Rewards that help and not become an obstacle.
What are you doing to get moving with ideas for Fun Family Fitness?