Tuesday, January 1, 2013

VidaCup Coffee Review

As you know I love Coffee and Tea.  Not as a energy needed beverage, but for the flavor and warmth.  It is a usually daily start to my mornings, except when I am cleansing. 

I was excited to read more and try out VidaCup Coffee.  Their Coffee is said to have healthy benefits infused in to each cup of coffee for better health.  I was sent the Mo-Joe, Ageless Brew, and the Xtreme High Energy. 


The VidaCup comes in powdered single packs that you can use with hot water at home or on the go.  This makes having a cup of your favorite coffee easy and convenient.  I will say that on my first taste of the Ageless Brew I was not a huge fan.  It had a artificial sweet taste without any creamer added, but when I made it a second time and allowed to sit for a minute the taste was better, I think it needed to be mixed a bit more.  The Mo-Joe has a more robust taste and thought it was OK. 

The one I found to be more pleasurable was the Berry tasting Xtreme High Energy, which is not a coffee to me but a warm berry flavored beverage.  It has a very sweet taste almost like a berry cider.  This beverage has an ORAC value of 5000 making it higher in antioxidants. 
"What’s in it? Only the most incredible proprietary blend of fruit and berries that give you an ORAC value of 5,000 per serving. Imagine combining grape, wild blueberry, cranberry, raspberry, prune, strawberry, acai berry, maqui berry, wild bilberry, goji berry, pineapple, apple, orange, grapefruit, plum, raspberry, watermelon, lemon, lime, cantaloupe, cherry, papaya, peach and pear. We could have stopped there, but didn’t.
Like all our products, Xtreme has been infused with our exclusive H1X1 Super Concentrate Agaricus Blazei"~~VidaCup
You might be wondering what the H1X1 is, I know I was interested in finding out more about it.  The H1X1 is a patented hybrid mushroom that is grown in Brazil.  This mushroom was believed to have great health benefits and they infused this mushroom to the coffee bean, increasing its health benefits.  You can read more here

My question, is a hybrid mushroom healthy? The definition of hybrid:" the offspring of two animals or plants of different breeds, varieties, species, or genera, especially as produced through human manipulation for specific genetic characteristics." 
Farmers have been cross breading for years to make hearty more resistant crops, and this has a more natural process.  For my coffee choices I am sticking to organic and naturally made beans.  If I need to add flavor I select a coffee according to its roasting.  I think that many people do and will enjoy this coffee, I just found the flavor to be different.  I like my coffee plan, simple, and ORGANIC completely, with many natural and organic coffees available I will probably not be trying these again. 

"Our products feature proprietary formulations of high-impact, high-quality, functional, instant coffees, teas and other nutritional products. What makes us unique is that all of our formulations will include an extremely potent extract of a specialized strain of the Agaricus Blazei Murill mushroom- highly touted for it's multitude of health benefits and supported by dozens of clinical studies."~~VidaCup
Disclaimer: I am not paid for my announcements, news, or post. These are my opinions and thoughts. I enjoying bring my readers wonderful Companies, Events, Health News, and Green Living

No comments:

Post a Comment