Friday, May 24, 2013

Watch Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead for FREE, limited time


We are celebrating the 2nd Anniversary of Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead.  This is an amazing movie and journey that Joss Cross took to improve his health and change his life.  You can watch this Documentary Free for a limited time. 

I remember when I first watched Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead last year.  It is an amazing story of a man who was riddled with medical problems, overweight, and felt horrible.  He decided to make some big changes and shared his story with us on this journey.  It is inspiring to see his transformation during the 60 days of juicing only, No chewing, with fruits and vegetables.   This is one of my TOP FAVORITE Docs that is a must see.  Please watch the movie while it is offered for a Limited time Free.  Also, check back in a couple weeks when I will be posting a Giveaway Too!  Below you will see the Trailer, The Movie Link, and a Blender Giveaway going on now on Joe's Site. 

Watch the Trailer Here

 
Right now Joe has a Juicer Giveaway running of the juicer used in the movie. 

 

3 comments:

  1. I don't know if I could only drink juice??? I can for sure see that it would work at losing weight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would be surprise Debbie. It is actually pretty easy. The hardest part is telling your bran that you are not hungry. I am never hungry when I juice, its just the temptations and addictions we have to certain foods that cause us to feel we are not eating enough. When juicing you allow the digestion to rest and body to heal. I am going to write a full post on the movie soon, and hope you get to watch it while its free. It is life changing!!

      Delete
  2. I could do nothing but juice :) I'd rather drink my food that eat it lol I guess I am lazy ;)

    ReplyDelete