There were times when I had my bags out and ready and the cashier would still put them in a plastic. :-) I would then place them in my bag and ask them to use for the next person without bags. They were always very nice and I found that at some store you receive a discount for needing no plastic bags. I thought that was very cool.
We spent the weekend in Prescott for my husbands "Whiskey Row Half-Marathon". We always support each member of our house activities even when we have to get up at 4am to get to a race, a football game, gymnastic, and MORE. So today was Daddy's race day. This was a weekend you don't think about, "do I have my reusable bag", but with my easy to carry 5-1 Envirosax bags I was prepared. The race was going to take at least 2 hours and I wanted to be prepared. After seeing Dad off, we walked down to the grocery store and picked up yogurt, bagels, and fruit. We then went back to the square to have a fun picnic breakfast and color. You can see in the bottom of the coloring photo my Envirosax bag. I love the convenience of these bags!
I really put these bags to the test.
- I used them for produce basket pickup.
- Regular grocery shopping.
- Carrying food and gifts for the teacher appreciation luncheon.
- The assembly of out School Spring fling basket. Boy where those bags put to the test and came out on top!
- Tons of errands around town. I was never wishing I had grabbed a bag before I left and the car was not junked up with a bag full of bags in the back. (Huge plus right there)
- Summer shopping for the family for clothes, shoes, and other items.
- I was pleasantly reminded every time I left my car to grab my bag with my FREE static cling. If you have not signed up to get yours you can go here.
- I picked up meat for our family dinner and I had no problem throwing that bag in the washer to make sure it was clean after use.
|I carried a lot of crafting supplies for our craft basket.|
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I am not paid for my reviews. These are my thoughts and opinions that I share to help others know about companies and products I am Passionate about.