Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Libre Tea Review



My whole family loves tea throughout the seasons.  There are many wonderful reasons to enjoy a cup of tea, but a few of my own are for energy, health, calming, cleansing, and pure enjoyment.  I was excited when Libre Tea sent me their Mug and had no idea my husband would love it so much.  We have enjoyed the beautiful design and have a competition every morning to see who gets to the Mug first for the day.  I know what I am getting him for Father's Day!
The wonderful thing about tea is that it is very versatile, hot, cold, with milk, honey, healing, calming, energizing, and the list goes on.  When my husband took the Mug to work it traveled well, easy to clean for the next cup, and used for coffee.  Although, now that it is summer we drink more tea than coffee and found this to be a great travel item.  One of the neat features I enjoyed most is that the glass inside keeps drinks hot while the outside shell is not hot to the touch.
We are going to be going to Scotland this Summer and very excited to be traveling with my ECO Libre Tea Mug.  This will make our adventure so much more calming and relaxing!  

"Loose leaf ‘on the go’ – The Libre tea glass is the perfect tea gift for your tea lovin’ friends and family – they will appreciate a relaxing tea moment anywhere, anytime."

A few great features of these Glasses and Mugs.
  • Glass interior and durable poly exterior  - keeps tea hot and cool to touch.
  • A removable stainless-steel filter that keeps tea leaves in the glass, out of your mouth and removable for easy cleaning.
  • The glass ‘n poly Libre styles are all BPA-free experience for your tea.
  • The Stainless steel filter keeps the tea leaves away from your mouth and is easy to remove for quick access and easy cleaning when adding or emptying loose leaf tea.
  • Better for environment with loose leaf tea, no tea bags to waste and economical with bulk leaves. 
We have taken the Mug with us everywhere.  It is light and easy to carry in my purse and I can easily see carrying in a backpack.  When I have gotten the Mug for the day, I carry it with my bag of loose leaf tea.  I find it very easy to get hot water wherever I go.  I am usually worried about dropping and breaking certain items, but the Mug is very durable, convenient, and light.  There is just something about a relaxing cup of tea.



One afternoon with my loses leaf Chai tea. 




I love flowering tea Balls!  Here is a tea ball that opens to look like a flower after adding hot water.
My Flower tea ball and tasting delicious!  I love these convenient Tea Mugs!



Libre Tea has three styles for you to chose from.
9 Ounce Glass, 14 ounce Glass, and a 10 ounce Mug.





There are two ways to use your Libre Tea Glass or Mug (see video below).


The Mug is Valued at $32.50 and you can order yours or dad's at Libre Tea Website. 

Find Libre Tea on Facebook and Twitter

Are you Looking to win one?

I am very excited to tell you Libre Tea will be giving one of my lucky readers a Libre Tea Mug, to celebrate the Dad in your life! Be sure to come back June 1st to enter to win.  There will be plenty of other bloggers (40) celebrating Dad with some of their Favorite items for you to win as well.  We will be having a great time "Celebrating Dad".

Disclosure:  I have not been paid for this review, it is mine and mine alone.  I received the item listed above for an honest opinion.  I am not making any sales in this post either.  I just love the product and the mission of this company~~Natural and Safe! 





22 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!! What a great concept! So much better than a typical infuser! Thanks so much for letting me know about this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best friend uses this + loves it, I have heard great things about this. I am going to have to try it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the mug! I will be back on the 1st for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea. I will definitely be coming back for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have a Libre Tea Glass and I absolutely love it! I make a yummy chai latte in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This tea looks terrific!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh!! I want one!!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That infuser looks neat, I'll be back to check out the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful and definitely something I need:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My sister would love this for her birthday!
    joy h

    ReplyDelete
  11. How neat! We drink tea more in the summer too, I would love to get one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm looking into starting a fertility tea regimen and I would LOVE a mug like this for on the go! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Libre Tea! The mug is just great.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love my libre and want to get one for my dad for Father's Day...this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks awesome! I love that you and your husband race to get the mug first. :) Have a great time in Scotland (I'm so jealous! LOL) and enjoy your mug there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is neat! My husband would love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh I love it! I need one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow that looks really cool.. I'd love to get one of them. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks interesting! I'm not much of a tea drinker, but I think my mom would LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like these glasses and would love to own one....or two! My husband is a great tea drinker as well and a glass like this would be great to take along on his hikes or just for driving to work.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would love to try the flowering tea Balls! They sound delicious and I think my husband and I would really take to it well!

    ReplyDelete