My whole family loves tea throughout the seasons. There are many wonderful reasons to enjoy a cup of tea, but a few of my own are for energy, health, calming, cleansing, and pure enjoyment. I was excited when Libre Tea sent me their Mug and had no idea my husband would love it so much. We have enjoyed the beautiful design and have a competition every morning to see who gets to the Mug first for the day. I know what I am getting him for Father's Day!
The wonderful thing about tea is that it is very versatile, hot, cold, with milk, honey, healing, calming, energizing, and the list goes on. When my husband took the Mug to work it traveled well, easy to clean for the next cup, and used for coffee. Although, now that it is summer we drink more tea than coffee and found this to be a great travel item. One of the neat features I enjoyed most is that the glass inside keeps drinks hot while the outside shell is not hot to the touch.
We are going to be going to Scotland this Summer and very excited to be traveling with my ECO Libre Tea Mug. This will make our adventure so much more calming and relaxing!
"Loose leaf ‘on the go’ – The Libre tea glass is the perfect tea gift for your tea lovin’ friends and family – they will appreciate a relaxing tea moment anywhere, anytime."
A few great features of these Glasses and Mugs.
- Glass interior and durable poly exterior - keeps tea hot and cool to touch.
- A removable stainless-steel filter that keeps tea leaves in the glass, out of your mouth and removable for easy cleaning.
- The glass ‘n poly Libre styles are all BPA-free experience for your tea.
- The Stainless steel filter keeps the tea leaves away from your mouth and is easy to remove for quick access and easy cleaning when adding or emptying loose leaf tea.
- Better for environment with loose leaf tea, no tea bags to waste and economical with bulk leaves.
One afternoon with my loses leaf Chai tea.
I love flowering tea Balls! Here is a tea ball that opens to look like a flower after adding hot water.
Libre Tea has three styles for you to chose from.
9 Ounce Glass, 14 ounce Glass, and a 10 ounce Mug.
I am very excited to tell you Libre Tea will be giving one of my lucky readers a Libre Tea Mug, to celebrate the Dad in your life! Be sure to come back June 1st to enter to win. There will be plenty of other bloggers (40) celebrating Dad with some of their Favorite items for you to win as well. We will be having a great time "Celebrating Dad".