Saturday, November 14, 2009

Herbs not just for people but pets as well.

I wanted to let you guys know what's been going with my dog lately. Healing my pets are not something I do often, but a light bulb came on this weekend. Since July I have been battling a problem with Mange on my dog. He picked it up at a kennel, and we have been doing shots to help cure it. Each time he gets better, but never cured, and its back again. He had some sores that developed around his eyes that were causing him to rub and bleed. He started that up again just a few days ago.


Now we have been using herbs in many ways for ourselves for a long time now, but I have never used any on my dog. My sister sent me to a site that is all about pets and treating them Naturally. I was so excited because it gave mention to the herb Wormwood. Now, I was not that familiar with the herb because its not often that we have to deal with parasites. Today is day two and Joey is showing more progress of healing than ever before. He is not rubbing the eyes, making them bleed, and he is allowing it to heal. The wormwood I am putting one cap full in a bowl of milk and he id drinking it down once a day.

I will be keeping you posted as to his progress, but I am having high hopes that this will be safer, and fast than the shots that he has been taking and not curing him.

The reason I wanted to share this story with you all is that nutrition and holistic health is not just for you and your family, but the extended family, our pets, as well.

Here is the site that I was sooo happy to have found.Pets natural remedies  Check it out.  And forward to pets lovers as well. 
Be Healthy and Blessed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment