Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Workout Wednesday.. P90X update

You all know I love the P90X workouts. I have started the 90 day challenge again. I went from a 10/12 to a size 6 the first time around. So I am hoping to make some big improvements with tone and definition. Another dress size down will be a big benefit. Its only day 3 of the 90 days, but I'll keep you posted on the improvements.
 You have all heard at one time someone talk about P90X. Many, many people are do the workouts. I love the P90X routine, but you could also find a different program that fits you better. Go to. beachbody. for more information.

This is the workout you will buy as an investment that you NEVER get tired of. It makes you exhausted, haha, but you never get sick of doing it.


Have a Healthy and Blessed Day.

2 comments:

  1. You look awesome! You go girl! Let me know when you want to workout together. Can you alter the P90x to fit your own schedule or is it pretty much one hour everyday? Love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can alter it to your schedule, but for the first time around, I would do it the full 90 days, for best results and then you set your schedule to mantain fitness. There are 13 DVDS in the P90X. And most all 40 minutes to an hour, and then yoga is the hour and 40 minutes.

    ReplyDelete