Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Its Detox Tuesday.....

OK, So since I did the Master Cleanse, I have loved how my body feels, physically and emotionally. I will be doing the whole cleanse every 3 months, but what I do for weekly up keep, is a once week cleanse. I will make a pitcher of lemons and water in the morning and drink Lemon water all day. Loaded with Vitamin C for one thing, and then for lunch and Dinner I will make a different veggie and fruit shakes. If you are a little hunger than just a shake at dinner than have a nice vegetable soup puree. The things about today is that I am eating no meat, grains, cheese, anything that is a little harder to digest. The veggies and fruit are packed with vitamins, mineral, and FIBER. So I am cleaning and detoxing throughout the whole day. On a liquid diet, your digestive system gets the nutrients and is allowed to rest and recoup for the rest of the week. Its amazing and when you make it a routine you love the way your body runs better.


Here is a shake idea.

1 whole cucumber
4 sticks of celery
2-4 handfuls of spinach
8 lettuce leaves
Any other greens!
Optional boosters: parsley and fresh alfalfa sprouts
Juice all ingredients and mix 50/50 with distilled water. Add optional lemon juice to taste and Prime pH to boost the alkalinity of the juice

Another

3-4 Carrots
125g Fresh Spinach
Handful of Flat Leaf Parsley
2-3 Sticks of Celery
Juice all ingredients (putting celery through last). Mix with juice to taste or drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment