Monday, September 24, 2012

Homemade Chicken Noddle Soup Recipe

Homemade Chicken Noddle Soup Recipe                         

1/2 pack of organic whole grain spaghetti noodles.
2 organic chicken breast, boiled
2 tbsp organic Better Than Bouillon
3 cups water

Boil the Chicken breast in 4 cups of water.  Once chicken in cooked set aside to shred, keep chicken stock aside.   I broke my spaghetti pasta into 1 inch piece and then boiled.  Once boiled you can drain and add noodles to the chicken stock.  Shred chicken and add back to chicken stock.  I then add 2 tbsp of better than bouillon.  Stir and let sit for another 10 minutes.  If you like your chicken noodle soup thinner, than add more water. 

I love to add carrots, celery, and thyme to my soup.  The kids wanted it Campbell Style so this is what we did.  The next day I boiled carrots, celery and thyme until cooked and add the vegetables to the soup for extra vitamins and color. 

1 comment:

  1. Yum. It is getting to be that time of year. I can't wait for all the yummy fall food. This sounds great.

    ReplyDelete