Thursday, February 14, 2013

Baked Ziti Meal Recipe.



Organic Baked Ziti Vegetarian Meal

Whole Wheat Pasta
Steamed Green Beans
Spinach and Carrot Salad

I loved that this was a completely cheap completely organic meal!

Boil Ziti noodles until cooked and then drained.  The tomato sauce was an organic Newman's own basil verity.  The cheese was Organic Valley, I love their cheeses!  I mix everything together and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.  Toss together some salad, lightly steam 2 cups of green beans and dinner is ready in 45 minutes. 

This meal cost me $12 to feed my family of 6, with all organic ingredients.  I did purchase a few of these items in bulk at Costco, and broke down how much was used for this meal.

Living Organic and healthy can be affordable. 

Disclaimer: I am not paid for my announcements, news, or post. These are my opinions and thoughts. I enjoying bring my readers wonderful Companies, Events, Health News, and Green Living.

No comments:

Post a Comment