Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Free Yellostone Paning Kit, Free DVD, and Free Health Magazine

I came across a few Freebies for you to enjoy.

We have started to plan for our first trip to Yellowstone National Park.  This is a trip I have been wanting to do for a while, but needed to wait till the kids where a bit bigger. 
Get you Free Trip Planner Kit

This kit will have everything you need to plane a wonderful adventure.  It includes Maps, Activities, Coupons, Lodging information, and more.  I am so excited and going to start planning our family adventure. 




Have you ever wanted to know about the handling of our livestock?  This is a 12 minute film that takes you behind the scenes to see what really happens.
Mercy for Animals is providing a free DVD "Farm to Fridge".
FREE DVD HERE









Life Extension is giving a Free 1 Year Magazine Subscription
Just click on the link and fill out the simple form. 
Life Extension puts out a monthly magazine that talks about "Nutrition, Hormones, Anti-Aging Supplements, And More."






All orders are simple Form, No Credit Card, and No Shipping Cost. 
Thank you to the companies who give these out to help families. 

Disclaimer: I am not paid for my announcements, news, or post. These are my opinions and thoughts. I enjoying bring my readers wonderful Companies, Events, Health News, and Green Living. 



1 comment:

  1. I love Yellowstone! It's an amazing place I plan on going again!

    ReplyDelete