Sunday, February 10, 2013

Help Me Support Our Wounded Warriors Project

First week of the Wounded Warrior Project is done and I logged 37 miles and 63 to GO!
 
This is a huge accomplishment for me and I love supporting such a great cause.  Our Military, and their families, put everything on the line.  We need them to know we support them and have their backs.  Whether we agree with this war or its politics' we can agree that these are our brothers and sisters standing for our Freedom.  Our soldiers have moms, dads, brothers, sisters, wives, husbands, and children.  Who is there protecting them when they return home with injuries?
I am running to say I support YOU!
If you would like to help me say this, you can make a one time, tax credit, donation or you can pledge for the amount of runs I accomplish this month.  I am hoping to raise at least $100, but would love to mash that goal. 
 
 
Disclaimer:  I am not paid for my reviews.  I am including a link as a referral
 and might receive credit for purchases.  I enjoy living a green life and like to bring my readers companies that are passionate about health, living natural, and clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment