Monday, June 4, 2012

Green Smoothie, #2

Another absolutely delicious Green Smoothie.

Green Smoothie #2
1/2 cup Almond Milk
1 cups apricots
1/4 ground cardamon
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup Spinach

This is perfect for Summer.  We were out in the sun, the pool, and running around with friends.  It is very important to replenish lost minerals from the days activities during the summer.  I know no other way to pack in all those foods and enjoy better than a delicious smoothie.  Smoothies are a great way to cool down as well.

5 comments:

  1. I love Green smoothies! Thanks for the new recipe. I don't think I've every tried Cardamon in one before! DO you mind if I share it on our community forum?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i too heart green smoothies! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that, "I heart". I know just how ou feel!

      Delete
  3. Sounds yummy! I'll have to give it a try, just need to check to make sure I have cardamon.....

    ReplyDelete