Friday, June 1, 2012

Love Yoga, you'll love Yoga Paws (Review)


If you have not heard of Yoga Paws, you want to!  I came across this company a few months ago and was very intrigued to try them.  I love Yoga and enjoy the benefits it has on my health and body. 

One thing that sets these Yoga tools apart from others, is the unique grip they give your hands and feet.  I have used gloves and shoes and neither compared to the comfort and gripping of Yoga Paws.  They come in different sizes, and colors, so the paws are a comfortable fit. 

About the Company
"Yoga Paws LLC is a mother/daughter adventure which started in 2001 and officially in launched in 2003. Gail (mother) and Jamie (daughter) Getzwiller share a love for travel and yoga which lead to a natural development of the YogaPaws. Over the past 8 years they have embarked on a journey of love and working dedication to produce the best "Paws" possible.  Yoga Paws have been a product and company that cares about spreading the love and allowing all the yogi's around the world to enjoy as non-slip practice Anytime Anywhere.  :)"
I have been doing Yoga for about 2 years now and enjoy the strength, toning, and relaxation it brings me.  I find it the perfect routine to start my morning, especially after a hard workout or run the day before.   I have Yoga Mats, enough for the family, and was intrigued at the thought of the Paws for Yoga anywhere.  I have been using the Paws for about two months now and have noticed a huge change in my balance and strength.  I am a runner and believe that Yoga helps in my training and recovery.  The Paws grip to the flouring allowing you to stick more difficult pose than with a mat alone, in my experience. My transitions between poses was smoother and I felt confidence in stability.  Do I still use my Mat? Sometimes, but the Paws fit so wonderful in my purse I can travel better with them.

Speaking of travel, I have tried doing Yoga in hotels and with very little success.  We are heading to Scotland in July and I am looking forward to continuing my morning Yoga without any interferences.  We are staying at a few lovely Bed and breakfast with enchanting gardens.  That will be my Yoga spot, in the sun with all the wonderful fragrances relaxing and stimulating.  Yoga Paws will help me stay balanced without having to carry a Mat.  I won't be traveling anywhere without my Yoga Paws from now on!

 I am also looking forward to finding a relaxing place on their 8 acres to do a little morning or evening yoga!




Who loves Yoga Paws and Talking about them?  Check out their Press page .
Find them on Facebook and Twitter. 

I have been using the Paws "Elite" Full set valued at $39.95.  For the convenience of space, portability, and added performance this is a great investment for a Yoga Lover.  You can buy the hands and feet separately, see the Yoga Paws Shop.

Check out Yoga Paws featured on the Today Show! Bobbie's Style Buzz give tips for "Glam On The Go!" Yoga Paws are a must have for all yoga lovers wanted to keep up with their practice while on the road. Thanks Bobbie!!


Yoga Paws vs the Matt?
  • Yoga Paws weigh 5 ounces vs 5-10 lb mats.
  • Yoga Paws take up about as much room as a pair of socks.
  • You can take Yoga Paws ANYWHERE!












Are you Traveling this year?  Yoga Paws is the PERFECT travel companion!



28 comments:

  1. Oh, awesome. What a unique product - Never heard of anything like it before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea about these only a few months ago. I love them, and not sure what to do with all my mats. They are taking up so much room. Think I'll donate them to a gym, or the school.

      Delete
  2. How neat!!! I love the idea! And you lucky girl going to Scotland!! WOW! That will be I am sure an mazing trip! Enjoy and soak in all the nice memories! :)
    S.O.S. Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am very excited, Celebrating 15 years of Marriage! I am so excited about using my Yoga Paws. These have been so cool do be able to trough into my purse and take anywhere. I actually used by the pool yesterday! Haha, I was sitting with the kids in the pool thinking, I bet this would be fun by the pool. The paws grip so nicely and are soooo comfortable! :-)

      Delete
  3. Very cool yoga items! And doing yoga outdoors in Scotland sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited about it Sage! The paws fit nicely in my purse and I am going to take a few pictures for my blog, in some amazing see once places.

      Delete
  4. This is a very helpful item to have for yoga practice. It helps practitioners achieve correct postures. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they had a wonderful piece in their blog about that! I know it has improved my poses and helped me do more difficult ones. :-)

      Delete
  5. I have ALWAYS wanted these :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now why didn't I think of that! What a great product, and have fun in Scotland!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These must be great to use! I love the idea of having something to keep your feet and hands from slipping. Thanks for sharing these with us!

    Danielle @ Royalegacy

    ReplyDelete
  8. these look great! i have never heard of such a thing before but would love to try these out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love yoga, just went to a yoga retreat and also, I just did a review on YogaKids.

    cool review you have!!

    http://mommieagain.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are awesome! I enjoy yoga, but these would be really beneficial for me. Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look wonderful! I love my mat, but these look like great tools.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool! I have never seen anything like this before.

    ReplyDelete
  13. these sound awesome! i do yoga and would really like a set of these!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have not heard of yoga paws but would love to try them. I have really sweaty hands and even when using a towel on my mat, I still slip. Hopefully, these will work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These look like they are really comfortable and easy to wear. I would love to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Interesting name. They look like a great product. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to get these for my mother in law.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the post never heard of these till now and I will have to order me some :)
    PLH

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are so cool! I would love to be able to use these rather than dragging my mat around.

    ReplyDelete