Monday, June 18, 2012

A Healthy Virtual BBQ & Link Up Your Favorite Recipe!



Fourth of July is right around the corner and that means food, drinks, desserts, games and fireworks. Many of us love making the same dish for these occasions, but if you are looking for something new, head over to the Virtual BBQ, hosted by Kelley’s Passion for Nutrition and HappyMothering. 
We will be having a fun time sharing our favorite recipes and socializing. It will be a great opportunity to check out a new twist to an old dish or explore some new ideas. You will love the variety of dishes including everything from organic, vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, dairy free, ethnic and healthy meats. 
I hope you brought your virtual plate and have your Pin Boards open!  The Virtual BBQ starts on June 18th and you can link up your recipes through June 25. Be sure to come back for 2nd's 3rds all through the 25th.  Recipes can be added all week long.  




 Among a few other items like a veggie tray, fruit tray, pasta salad, chips & salsa, and maybe some grilled sausages. 

I hope you enjoy a few of my favorite BBQ foods.  Link up your recipes below and enjoy!

17 comments:

  1. Yummy :O) I can't wait to hop around and check out more recipes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Melissa, I have got some new great ideas myself! Hop along and Pin away!

      Delete
  2. I included a recipe in my menu this week that is the perfect summer vegetable option. It's not made on the grill, but it works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monica, non of mine are on the grill either. I am terrified of the grill, lol. So unless the hubby is home it is made in the kitchen. I can do some mean fire pit recipes, but I'll post those later! Thank you for joining our BBQ!

      Delete
  3. Pinned...the recipes sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie! I know we have some great looking recipes on here! I can't wait to try a few myself!

      Delete
  4. I love all these recipes. I wanna try them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am making a menu for the week today! Can't wait to try them out!

      Delete
  5. I love cooking and all these recipes will be my go to place for a while. Haha. Really loving the Vegan Black Bean Burgers recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those black bean burgers look great! I've never had one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Farro salad looks very good, and satisfying!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! so many great recipes! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool idea! I plan to check out the vegan black bean burgers! We're trying out new burgers every week it seems and haven't found the perfect one yet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea! Thanks for all of the recipes - I'm always looking for something new to make and we love BBQing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those black bean burgers look goood...

    ReplyDelete
  12. That Chocolate Chia looks yummy

    ReplyDelete