Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Looking for cool lunch box notes and conversation starters for the kids??

I love packing my kids lunches. 

I find it a great way to one know what they are eating and the chance to let them know how special they are.  They see me every morning making their lunches and making sure that each one is packed with Nutritional foods.  Well iMOM is helping to nourish their Spirit too. 

Check out these great FREE lunch box notes!  
For Elementary
For Middle School

Don't forget to check out their back to school conversation starters for you to use with your kids.  Communication is so important.  You want your kids to come to you for advise, direction, and help.  So keep those lines open!  Here is their ideas for after school talks as well. 


Sign up for iMOM's espresso minute.  Never miss great ideas for supporting and talking with your kids, by email.  iMOM gives great advise for all moms to help recharge the soul. 

iMOM on Pinterest!  Lots of Free printable for you to enjoy!

I have all four in school now, and I miss them.  When they get home from school it is easy to say start your homework while I start dinner.  We have Gymnastics, guitar practices, choir, and after school group functions.  It is very easy to get caught up in all the activities and homework.  This is why the first thing I try to do is have tea and a snack ready.  This way we all unwind, we take turns talking about our day, and we listen to each other.  They may all be at the same school but they never seem to cross paths.  Talking and allowing them to unwind is so important even for just 30 minutes.  I love these conversation ideas, and will be using a few. 

Disclosure:  I am not paid for my reviews.  These are my thoughts and opinions that I share to help others know about companies and products I am Passionate about. 

1 comment:

  1. This is a very cute idea!
    I never thought about doing it with my kids. I send little notes to my hubby in his lunch for work just simple little notes letting him know how much I appreciate him but I never thought about doing it with the kiddos! Will be doing this for sure! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete