Wednesday, October 3, 2012

B-liv Cellnique Review, Hydrate Your Skin!

Think of your skin as a mirror of your health.  Do you have age spots, black heads, redness, dryness, premature aging, or other blemishes?  I try to take care of my skin and eat right, but sometimes stress and age will catch up with you.  Sometimes we need a little help to give our skin a boost for Natural Glow.


Cellnique sent me a sample of their B-liv mask, Bright is Right.  This was a Japanese silk mask with key ingredients of Black Pearl, Silk Proteins, and Camu Camu extract.  I enjoyed the tingling sensation of the mask and it was very relaxing.  I could feel the hydrating effects on my skin while wearing it.

This is my before picture, on the left.
The Mask comes in the single one time use pouch.  You un-peel the mask and place on your face, smoothing out the area.  The mask is very wet and weighs down, so I recommend laying back and relaxing while you wear it for the 20-30 minutes.  Instantly, I felt a tingling in my skin and it smelled beautiful.  This was a very relaxing mask that I enjoyed and would definitely do again! 

Here is the AFTER picture.  I could feel a difference in that my skin felt soft, hydrated, and a continued tingly feeling.  I noticed that my laugh-lines where smoothed out to!










This is with makeup and my normal look.  My skin still feels smooth and hydrated.  I love to use nourishing products on my skin, but we can also really help our skin by eating and drinking a healthful diet.









b-liv, Bright is Right comes 7 per a box at $15.00.  WOW, this is a great price!  This is not a mask you would do every day.  I would personally want to do it weekly, and for 15 bucks I will be getting more. 
"Bright is right restores skin’s radiance by refining and smoothening the texture of the skin. Its 100% pure Japanese Nano-Pearl Powder, a source of amino acids and minerals, regulates pigmentation and revitalizes your skin, while its moisture-retaining ingredients provide instant hydration"~~Cellnique
 
Benfits of b-liv
• Restores skin’s radiance and lightens skin
• Nourishes the skin and makes it softer, finer, brighter and smoother
• Accelerates the skin’s natural process of shedding dead skin cells and replaces them with new ones     revealing a pure, fresh and healthy-looking skin.
• Provides instant hydration t and helps skin preserve its optimum moisture balance.

Here are a few tips to help assist your skin from aging too fast.
  • Drink more water.  When you are dehydrated, your skin will be telling you.    
  • Cup back on processed sugars.  Sugars zap your skin collagen and speed up aging.    "Recent studies have shown that sugar is attacking the proteins in our collagen – glycation. Proteins in our skin keep it tight and young looking. When these proteins are destroyed or weakened, we get wrinkles and sagging skin. The elasticity of our skin makes it capable of stretching and moving back into place, but when this gets destroyed we look older than our age."~~Kelley Johnsen on Happy Mothering
  • Increase antioxidant rich foods.  Blueberries, plums, cherries, cranberries, blackberries, currants, strawberries, raspberries, peaches, pears, apples, plums, raisins, figs, dates, red wine, guava, oranges, mango, grape juice, pomegranate juice, artichokes, broccoli, cabbage, asparagus, spinach, and avocados.
  • Decrease your processed foods, eat more raw fruits and vegetables, and go meatless a few nights a week.            
Cellnique  Extras that you will love!                                                      
                       
Disclaimer:  I received a sample of this product for review.  All opinions are my own.  I only write about products I think are helpful and safe.  Thank you Cellnique, for providing this product to try and share with my readers.

9 comments:

  1. My skin definitely needs some hydrating. The sun doesn't help it. Thanks for the review, it's very informative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really noticing that my skin is needing some extra hydration now that I'm in my late 30s. I'll have to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Review & your a good sport being a model like that. haha sounds like nice product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that it contains silk proteins. Its so SO affordable! I really want to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to try this out!

    Dawn
    www.cheapisthenewclassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love masks like this. Thanks for the tips, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds great! I'd love to try some of it. I need masks probably, the most. I hate bigger pores! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Protein is one of the important resources to increase the immunity of the body and muscles and lack of protein makes the body more prone to infections with subsequent cases of broken bones and pressure sores that make the movement difficult...Nutrition and Hydration Week 2014

    ReplyDelete