Cellnique sent me a sample of their B-liv mask, Bright is Right. This was a Japanese silk mask with key ingredients of Black Pearl, Silk Proteins, and Camu Camu extract. I enjoyed the tingling sensation of the mask and it was very relaxing. I could feel the hydrating effects on my skin while wearing it.
This is my before picture, on the left.
The Mask comes in the single one time use pouch. You un-peel the mask and place on your face, smoothing out the area. The mask is very wet and weighs down, so I recommend laying back and relaxing while you wear it for the 20-30 minutes. Instantly, I felt a tingling in my skin and it smelled beautiful. This was a very relaxing mask that I enjoyed and would definitely do again!
• Restores skin’s radiance and lightens skin
• Nourishes the skin and makes it softer, finer, brighter and smoother
• Accelerates the skin’s natural process of shedding dead skin cells and replaces them with new ones revealing a pure, fresh and healthy-looking skin.
• Provides instant hydration t and helps skin preserve its optimum moisture balance.
- Drink more water. When you are dehydrated, your skin will be telling you.
- Cup back on processed sugars. Sugars zap your skin collagen and speed up aging. "Recent studies have shown that sugar is attacking the proteins in our collagen – glycation. Proteins in our skin keep it tight and young looking. When these proteins are destroyed or weakened, we get wrinkles and sagging skin. The elasticity of our skin makes it capable of stretching and moving back into place, but when this gets destroyed we look older than our age."~~Kelley Johnsen on Happy Mothering.
- Increase antioxidant rich foods. Blueberries, plums, cherries, cranberries, blackberries, currants, strawberries, raspberries, peaches, pears, apples, plums, raisins, figs, dates, red wine, guava, oranges, mango, grape juice, pomegranate juice, artichokes, broccoli, cabbage, asparagus, spinach, and avocados.
- Decrease your processed foods, eat more raw fruits and vegetables, and go meatless a few nights a week.