Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Beauty of a New Day

 I love the cooler temperatures in the morning, it makes for a better run.  Sometimes I have to wait and run later in the afternoons because of the kids morning routine before school.  I was blessed to get out early and see this beautiful site to start my day. 

I had to stop and grab a quick picture because the storm clouds moving in where absolutely beautiful. 
Its a reminder that even though the storms of life try to roll in and blot out the light, the light is still stronger. 

It was a great run today, getting a little closer to my Half Marathon! 

4 comments:

  1. wow those pictures are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Running in the morning is the most amazing feeling. Working out in the morning in general is pretty boss! I have really great views around me now too. I haven't gotten out in the morning yet, my husband leaves for work pretty early, but I'm going to give it a shot next weekend!

    ReplyDelete