Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Celebrity Video talking about GMO Right to Know

 Well, it all started today!  Early voting is taking place all over California for the vote 37, to have the right to know what is in your food.  Vote Yes on 37!  There is just four short weeks left until the votes are in to be counted!  Here is a funny short video of celebrities including Danny DeVito, Jillian Michaels, Bill Maher, Dave Matthews, Emily Deschanel, and more -- poking fun at the arguments against our right to know what's in our food.  
(Family Warning* one curse word in the clip)


Disclaimer:  I believe that educating ourselves on food and the quality of that food is important.  I like to bring my readers up to date information to make informed decisions. 

2 comments:

  1. I think it is important to know what we are eating. We are lucky to live in a time of information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read ingredients and research whats in the food we eat...im all for right to know

    ReplyDelete