Friday, October 12, 2012

Day 12 Halloween Hop Festive Lunch Notes and Ideas


We have been on Fall Break so I have not been making the kids Festive School lunches.  School Starts back on Monday so I wanted to share a few ideas I do during October to make the kids lunches fun.

Free Lunch Box Notes, download
Free Lunch Box Notes, download
Free Lunch Note, download- but you have to signup for the newsletter.  It's a great signup because they send you festive ideas throughout the year. 

 These are easy to cut out and place in there lunch boxes, that is what I did last year.  Today I am cutting them out and putting them on nice card stock with some ribbons and extras.  I will post a after picture.  I am hoping the kids will bring them home to reuse next year, we'll see how that goes.  I am going to try my hand at laminating these so I can reuse again each year. 

Along with the lunch notes I picked up some festive toothpicks.  Last year I used some that I purchased at Target that included baking paper cups.  While this was very cute and festive it was wasteful.  This year I just ordered some cute reusable toothpicks and cups!

This is one set I ordered!  72 Plastic Halloween Picks Cute right?  There is enough to have for parties and the kids lunches.  Cost: $3.99




Kids love to look forward to something different and new.  A little bit of prep work and organizing can help make the season festive and still very healthy.

Check out the last 12 days of ideas and post!


Disclaimer:  These are my personal opions, I am not paid for my post.  I wish to bring you fun creative ways to eat Health and live Green. 

2 comments: