Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Boogie Wipes Contest ends 11/19

With the change in temperatures and the Holiday festive foods, colds, germs, sweets, and treats, I am sure many kids are going to be experiencing some runny noses.  I am a boogies wipes ambassador and excited to let you know more about them and the current contest they have going right now.  

This is a contest to say what you are thankful for in a essay.  Boogie wipes will be giving three moms some wonderful prizes.  Go here for Rules and Details. 
Contest ends 11/19
Disclaimer:  I was sent the above product for review.  I receive no payment or compensation for my post.  I only like to bring my readers with wonderful products and company's that I believe to be good for them.  These are my opions and mine alone.  Kelley's Passion for Nutrition does not for prize shipment.  Winner will be selected at end date and contacted by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment