I just got gone signing myself up and browsing through their hundreds of video samples. I signed up for the FREE Newsletter and Wellness Diary. I am excited about the Newsletters, but I think I will be getting the Premium monthly subscript VERY SOON! I have to admit that this looks like a great site with many wonderful tools for relaxing, toning, programs, hundreds of videos, and so much MORE.
"This Holiday Season Libre Tea is very pleased to announce an exciting partnership with My Yoga Online. With every tea glass purchased from November 20 to December 15,* customers will receive a voucher for one month of free online yoga classes at MyYogaOnline.com."
While doing my browsing I came across a few things that really hit my eye. The programs sound amazing for anyone looking to improve their health and wellness. If you are someone that usually does a New Years Resolution, than don't wait, start it now!
Premium Membership Gives you ( only $9.95 monthly or $7.95 monthly with year membership.)
- Hundreds of online yoga and wellness classes in High Definition video, uninterrupted and commercial-free.
- Renowned, professional yoga and wellness instructors and experts.
- Beginner, intermediate, and advanced video classes and programs for all skills and ages. All videos are developed and designed by some of the world's most well-known yoga, Pilates, meditation and dance instructors.
- Health and wellness sessions including weight management, stress release, overall well-being.
- Create your wellness diary. Keep track of friends' progress, connect with others, update and share your profile, and achieve your wellness goals.
- Expert Q&A, anatomy, chiropractic and healthy living articles, workshops, blogs, forums, community and more...
Poses: That include Video, explanations, benefits, and so much more!
Community Where you can chat with student, teachers, make friends, gain support, and read posts.
Healthy Living With articles, recipes, and much more. I found two awesome recipes I'll be making this week. Zain's Raw Brownies and Zain's Vegan Pie Oatmeal Yummy yummy and there is a lot more!