Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Scribble 2 Script 15% off For Your Childs Success


My handwriting is horrible and so is my sons.  I have never really given it much thought because I thought it was just how I was designed.  After checking out Scribble 2 Script site, I see that it is something I could have worked on better as a child.  I want to make sure my children get the tools they need for all avenues in life. 

WHAT ARE THE TOP 10 SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS YOUR CHILD NEEDS HELP:

1. Messy/sloppy handwriting
2. Difficulty with letter formation, sizing and/or spacing
3. Gets frustrated or doesn't like to write
4. Frequently mixes upper and lowercase letters
5. Writes short answers when they really have a lot more to say
6. Frequent letter and/or number reversals 
7. Holds pencil incorrectly
8. Doesn't take the time to erase mistakes
9. Rushes to get work done
10. Lacks confidence in ability to write



Call 480.614.1232 to schedule an evaluation and receive 15% off!!

Disclaimer:  I am not paid for my announcements, news, or post.  These are my opinions and thoughts.  I enjoying bring my readers wonderful Companies, Events, Health News, and Green Living. I am a USFamilyGuide Member and love to bring you things that are great for your family.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment