Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Giving Twosday for Give Kids the World


Today is Giving Tuesday!
If you don't have a charity that you give to, or you just love to pay if forward, I would like to let you know about Give Kids The World.  They are a wonderful organization that strives to bring a little magic and joy into the lives of children with life threatening diseases.
 
 

GKTW Giving TWOsday Donations

Make a donation to our organization on Tuesday, November 27 and it will be doubled. Giving TWOSday is part of the national #GivingTuesday campaign which encourages individuals, families and corporations around the world to make an end of year donation on 11/27 to a charity of their choosing. Thanks to the generosity of a GKTW volunteer family from Naples, Fla., all donations made on the GKTW #GivingTuesday First Giving Site from 12:00AM– 11:59PM EST on this day will be matched up to $10,000!

Disclaimer: I am not paid for my announcements, news, or post. These are my opinions and thoughts. I enjoying bring my readers wonderful Companies, Events, Health News, and Green Living.

No comments:

Post a Comment