Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Rev Daniel Buford View on GMO

I really enjoyed watching this short video, whether you believe in God or not, you can agree that you don't like to be a science experience.  Rev Daniel Buford talks about his take on scientist playing God and trying to make something already perfectly designed and thinking they can make it better.  Well, we are seeing the fallout of this GMO- I can make it better seeds.  I hope you enjoy his insight on this topic from a Christian view.  



Disclaimer:  This information is here for readers to hear all sides of the spectrum.  There are two sides to the story and I only wish to provide my readers with information to help them make their own decisions.  Food is a Freedom.  We have a right to know all the information and be allowed to make decisions that best fit our families.  

No comments:

Post a Comment