Among the many LEGO attractions, families will find:
- LEGO Model Gallery: dozens of life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
- LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
- Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
- Race Ramps: build your own custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
- LEGO Games Arena: roll the dice to play LEGO board games
- Construction Zones: creative free build, play and display areas
- LEGO DUPLO®: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
- LEGO Retail and KidsFest Marketplace: purchase LEGO and official KidsFest tour merchandise
- Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
- Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color to foster group creativity
- Brickscapes: fantastic displays that combine lots of LEGO and DUPLO sets
- And much more, covering over 150,000+ square feet of space
Based on sell-out attendance in previous markets, advance ticket purchase is strongly encouraged. Tickets for all 2013 tour stops are on sale at www.LEGOkidsfest.com.
Five sessions - all identical - are available for the each tour stop. For full details, visit the website at www.LEGOKidsFest.com.