Thursday, March 28, 2013

Haroseth Recipe for Passover Meal

Haroseth- is a mixture of chopped apples, nuts, cinnamon, and wine representing the mortar used by the Jews to build structures in Egypt during their slavery.  See how we use this in our Seder Meal. 


Haroseth Recipe                                                            
4 apples, peeled, corded, and chopped
3/4 a cup of walnuts, chopped
2 tbsp. raw honey
1 tbsp. ground Cinnamon
1 shot of red wine 
I chopped everything up very fine for a nice paste texture.  This taste great with the Matzoh, as a dessert, and with yogurt for breakfast. 

Disclaimer:  I am not paid for my posts.  These are my opinions and mine alone.  I like to bring my readers news on Nutrition, Wellness, Green Living, Events, and Companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment