Friday, March 15, 2013

LVR Eco Company Making Yoga A Hot Fashion


I am a crunchy momma!  I love my whole foods, natural lifestyle, green living, and living stress free with yoga.  My husband jokes that I am always in my yoga gear and I tell him that it's the best clothing ever made!  I was excited to hear that LVR was going to be sending me a pair of Organic Yoga Pants to review and sponsor for our Green Earth Event.  

They sent me pair Organic Fold Over Yoga Pants- French Terry.  I fell in love with them right away.  The extra fabric that folds down over my hips is comfortable and stylish, the pants fit my legs perfectly, and then flare at the ankle.  I am a little short so I just trimmed the bottoms to fit my height.  You never notice that I shorten the pants at all.  They are absolutely comfortable and I have been practically living in them.  

While the yoga pants are stylish, comfortable, and practical, I have more to tell you about them and the company!  
 
Designed and handmade in Los Angeles, so they are made in the USA, they are produced with the highest quality with minimal impact on the environment.  No matter your style you can find bright, relaxed, vintage, and more of the styles you are looking for.  They make tops, wraps, pants, and dresses for casual and active lifestyles.  Did I mention the clothing is organic?  Why is Organic Important!

This ECO friendly company also likes to give back through conservation.  In 2011 LVR partnered with ARCAS, which is an animal rescue center in Guatemala.  Every month the company donates a portion of their revenue to the rescue center for rehabilitation and release of the wild animals.  So each purchase will be helping this cause!  You can check out their Donation Timeline here.  I love when a company cares about conservation and protecting the environment.  You can read more about their earth friendly mission on eco clothing here.  

Personally, I feel really good about wearing clothing that means so much more than comfort and style.  When I wear these pants I know they are helping the environment, better for my skin, and helping to reach out and help with causes I support.  While ARCAS helps with many animals, I want to help them with the sea turtle hatchery below.  Please take the time to watch the short video below, and be happy that this company is helping in this cause through your purchases, WIN WIN!

Where can you find LVR?  Of course on their website, Facebook, and twitter, but also in high -end boutiques and yoga studios across the US, Canada, Japan, UK, and Middle East.  
Check out there Events and Calendar. 
Where have they been Featured in the Press?
Check out their selection of ECO clothing here.
 
Flat Rate Domestic Shipping is $4 and it is ECO Packing!

 We just got done reading Turtle Tide, which you can see my review on Saturday!  I thought it perfect that I am talking to my kids about Sea Turtle and conservation efforts that we can do and I see this piece on LVR's blog site!  Thank YOU, LVR for your compassion and efforts that are helping. 
I personally LOVE that when I buy these awesome organic clothing, I am also helping with these conservation efforts!  You can too!
Follow LVR
 
LVR: Earth Friendly, USA-made, Conservationist, Stylish, and Comfortable!  



Be sure to come back for our Earth Event and enter to win a pair for yourself!




Disclaimer: I am not paid for my announcements, news, or post. These are my opinions and thoughts. I enjoy bringing my readers wonderful Companies, Events, Health News, and Green Living.  

22 comments:

  1. They look like quality pants and clothing. I will have to check them out. Love the fact that they are donating to a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look amazing! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow these look so nice and comfy. Too be honest it looks comfortable enough to wear when you're not doing Yoga also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look like something I would love to wear all them time. I haven't done yoga in forever but I used to love it. Yoga or not I would certainly wear these to lounge around in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am starting to try to exercise every day more and more so I am just now really seeing the need and importance of comfortable workout clothes. Thanks for the resource.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I pretty much live in Yoga clothing. It is comfortable and cute and then I am always ready for a small Yoga break if needed/wanted! I will check these out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I <3 yoga pants! I live in them too. I really like how much these fold over. some styles have so little fabric that folds over, and it just ends up making me look like the pants dont fit right. I will have to remember these for the future

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those pants! They look so comfy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow they make some really cute stuff! I love yoga pants, as a stay at home mom you don't always want to wear jeans so I wear them instead of baggy sweat pants. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Kelley! What an awesome review!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really enjoy these type of pants, they are so comfy that I can do anything in them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that the fold-over is longer than most brands - very cute! I love that they're eco-friendly and made in the US, too!

    Angela Rhodes

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everyone at yoga would be asking where I got these amazing pants! Love them.

    Angela Rhodes
    nofearpapertiger AT Gmail

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love getting to learn about this product from this company

    ReplyDelete
  15. love these pants, and made in the USA!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the pants and the white shirt! :) I love organic clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the clothes and they look so comfortable and fashionable.

    ReplyDelete
  18. these are gorgeous!!!!!! I love that they are made in the US!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These look fabulous and comfortable!

    ReplyDelete