Monday, March 4, 2013

Simple Chunky Organic Tomato Soup Recipe

Simple Chunky Organic Tomato Soup   
2 yellow heirloom tomatoes
2 purple heirloom tomatoes
3 red heirloom tomatoes
1 tsp. sea salt
2 tbsp. organic oregano dried
(all organic and you could use just one color, I had purchased an assortment)

Chop all tomatoes.  In a large sauce pan heat 1 tsp. of coconut oil and add in chopped tomatoes.  Stir and let tomatoes simmer over medium heat until cooked all the way down.   Add in the salt and oregano, stirring occasionally.  If you don't like it chunky you can always puree in a blender or processor.  This was a delicious tasting soup that tasted garden fresh!  I have enough for the week!

Disclaimer: I am not paid for my announcements, news, or post. These are my opinions and thoughts. I enjoying bring my readers wonderful Companies, Events, Health News, and Green Living. 

4 comments:

  1. So simple sounding and sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE heirloom tomatoes! :) I can't wait to summer to enjoy all the produce! My name is Cindy and I blog over at Vegetarianmamma.com I wanted to invite you to link up your recipe and any others at our Gluten Free Fridays Recipe Link up party! It happens every Friday and we'd love to have you join us with some of your awesome recipes! It doesn't mean that you have to be a gluten free blogger. Many recipes are naturally gluten free. Thanks, Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete